Fit Guide & Care
Care Instructions for our Swimwear
How to care for your Pisces Swimwear:
- DO rinse it in a mixture of cold water and salt or vinegar (no more than 1 Tablespoon of salt or vinegar per 8 ounces of tap water) to help set and maintain the vibrant colors of your swimwear before wearing for the first time
- DO NOT place in washing machine or dryer. Hand washing is best.
- DO rinse your suit immediately. Chlorine, sunscreen, salt and tanning products can cause discoloration and fading.
- DO hang or line dry inside. Sun is fun, but prolonged UV exposure can cause fabric to deteriorate and fade.
- DO NOT put swimwear away if damp, please allow it to fully dry.